Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Scientiae Carnival @ Candid Engineer in Academia

The Candid Engineer has put together an excellent scientiae carnival around the theme "overcoming challenges".

I found it moving to read so many stories about people overcoming professional obstacles, and persevering through personal issues, and even medical problems. Not every story has a fairytale ending, of course, but simply being able to move on and move forward after life throws you a curveball is a powerful ability.

Go read!

Tags:

1 comments:

Jae Kim said...

I'm in the process of starting a social experiment via the web, and am in need of someone that can write really well. The details of the project is laid out on my website at www.accreation.org. I'm looking for someone that can edit the content in a more easily understandable format. Please visit the site, and contact me if you or someone you know might be interested in participating in the project. Thank you.

PS. This is NOT a paid position; I'm looking for like minded individuals who are interested in making this prjoect become a success. Thank you.